online health coaching
Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Green Drinks at Urban Roots Farm

October 20, 2015 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM


urban-roots-farmYou are invited to attend: October Green Drinks with Urban Roots!

Join Urban Roots Farm for October’s Green Drinks happy hour. Learn about the goals and  mission of one of our community’s most successful outreach programs while enjoying complimentary drinks from the Urban Roots team.

Urban Roots uses farming and food to transform the lives of young people and engage, inspire, and nourish the community. Founded in 2007 as a program of YouthLaunch, Urban Roots has transitioned to become an independent non-profit agency in the fall of 2011.

Register Now
Urban Roots Farm – 7651 Delwau Lane Austin, TX 78725

Urban Roots provides paid internships to Austin youth, age 14-17, to work on their 3.5 acre urban sustainable farm in East Austin.  Each year, their goal is to grow 30,000 pounds of produce with the Urban Roots community of youth, community volunteers, and staff.  They donate 40% of our harvest to local soup kitchens and food pantries and sell the other 60% at farmers’ markets, through their Community Supported Agriculture Program, and wholesale.


October 20, 2015
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Event Categories:


Urban Roots Farm
2921 E 17th St
Austin, TX 78702 United States
+ Google Map

Event Reviews

Book your next Event with Eventbrite